Fine Arts Day Camp 2021
June 21-25, 2021
Bent Tree’s Fine Arts Day Camp (FADC) is an exciting week-long day camp tailored for kids who have completed kindergarten through fifth grade. The camp centers around the concept that God is the Ultimate Artist and we are created in his image! Campers explore the creativity and majesty of God through classes in Bible, voice, music, dance, drama, and set design. While learning artistic skills and biblical truths in these areas, the kids are also preparing a musical production they perform on Friday night. Throughout the week, they learn choral music and choreography for the show, as well as have hands-on participation in painting and completing the set.
*Lead roles for the musical are cast in the spring through an audition process and they rehearse prior to the week of camp. (*See Auditions)
Our hope and prayer is that the kids will take these treasures with them when they leave Friday night:
- A deeper walk with Jesus Christ
- Knowing they are special and unique – with gifts given to them for the sole purpose of glorifying God
- Music with lyrics steeped in Scripture and godly principles that they will keep in their hearts forever
- New-found friendships and stronger relationships with their fellow campers
- A tremendous sense of teamwork and accomplishment through God’s work and presence
- Feeling extremely loved and cared for by the staff and volunteers of the camp
- A love and passion for worship and arts
We will be communicating with you before, during, and after camp, via our Facebook page. Please “like” the page so that you will see our posts and pictures in your newsfeed!