We are so thrilled to have your kiddos join us on Sunday mornings! We want for this to be the best part of their (and your) week! Here are a few tips to help make this a fun experience for all!
We have a designated parking lot in the front of the building for parents with preschoolers (0-5 years old). Enter through the main doors facing the Dallas North Tollway.
- Go left with kids ages 0-2 years
- Go straight with kids ages 3-5 years
- Go right with elementary age kids
We have check-in stations in each of our kid areas.
- We will begin checking kids in 15 minutes before the service starts.
- There are kiosks to the left of the entrance for Infants and Toddlers (newborn–2 years old) and to the right, through the glass doors, for Elementary. We also have a kiosk at the Pre-K (3-5 years old) entrance before heading up the stairs. You can check all your kids in at any kiosk and proceed to their designated areas.
- The computer will give you three name tags: one for your child to wear, one for their leader, and one for you. Please put your sticker on and wear it as you enter the Kids area. This will help us with keeping the area secure from strangers.
- If your tag does not print correctly, please go to Guest Services (by the main entrance) and one of our team members will help you.
- If you are dropping off a Pre-K (3–5 years old), we ask that you send only one parent up the stairs when possible. This will help ease stairwell traffic and get you in and out in a timely manner.
Please make sure your child's bag, as well as any belongings, are clearly identified with their name.
If you are nursing your child and would like privacy, we have created a space for you in our main lobby (at the end of the hallway by the bathrooms). There are several rocking chairs, a changing station, and a TV playing the service so you don’t miss anything.
We have very limited space for strollers. If a stroller is needed, one of our team members will help you find a place to park it.
Potty Training & Restroom Use
Each of our rooms are equipped with bathrooms, so please let your child's leader know if they are potty training. We ask that you bring them in a pull-up to help us ensure your child does not have an accident while at church.
Snacks & Drinks
You are welcome to feed your child before dropping them off, but due to allergy issues and our desire to be good neighbors at Verona Villa, we will not be serving snacks. Sippy cups are fine, but we ask that they are filled with water and not juice that can stain. Bottles are welcome for your Littles!
If you have any questions, or if we can serve you in any way, please contact Christina Vincent at .