CAMPER REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
For technical assistance, please email .
Starting Wednesday, April 7 at 8 a.m., registration will go live and remain open until May 15, or whenever registration is full. If registration is full prior to May 15, registration will close at that time. Each family must register their campers online during this time period. Campers will be registered in the order in which they are received online. Payment for camp tuition will be received online at the time of registration.
Camp registration is currently closed.
Important: Once registered, check the auditions page for links to download audition materials.
Volunteers are the heartbeat of this ministry! Without you, FADC would not be possible! If you are an adult and would like to volunteer and receive a discount on your child(ren)'s registration, you must complete a volunteer application prior to the time of registration.
We will do our best to place you in your preferred serving role, but all requests might not be able to be accommodated. Due to numbers and servants and limited spaces on the team, we may not be able to place you in your first request.
We have many opportunities for adults to serve during FADC. Here is a description of the serving opportunities for adults:
- Small-Group Counselor: Responsible for a group of campers during FADC camp hours. Counselors accompany their campers to all camp activities while encouraging them and assisting them throughout the week. Counselors often have opportunities to engage campers in spiritual conversations.
- Counselor Coach (Ideal for college students): Coaches will work with our Forge staff to lead a group of small group counselors. Your role will be to shepherd and support the small group counselors, to handle behavior issues with campers so the counselors can remain focused on their group, and to ensure safety among the group. You will be assigned one group that you will travel with throughout the camp day.
- Lifeguard: Be a buddy to a camper with special needs during the week of camp. Spend the camp day with the camper and his group and assist the camper as needed.
- Music Class Assistant: Learn all the music for the FADC show and assist the Music director in teaching the songs to the campers. Learn all hand choreography and demonstrate it to campers during class. Assist on stage during the show as needed by the Music Director.
- Bible Class Team: Help run the Bible time by participating in the games, illustrations, or discussions with the kids.
- Dance Class Assistant: Perform all choreography with the dance class teacher, while encouraging campers to participate. Requires danceability and lots of energy!
- Art Team Member: Assist campers with art activities and assist Art Class Leader with preparing and cleaning up art supplies before/after class.
- Lunch/Snack Team: Help organize and distribute pre-ordered lunches for FADC servants. Some minor preparation may be needed. FADC snacks are not your ordinary snacks. Our snack team brings a creative element to the snacks that typically go along with the theme of the camp. If you like to have fun in the kitchen with a group of others, this is the place for you
- Photography/Video: Take photos and videos of campers and activities during the week. Post photos to social media. Edit videos for social media and camp performance.
- Tech Team: Support the Classroom Teacher with technical needs (i.e. music and graphics) and help prepare the main stage for Friday night’s performance.
- Safety Team: Monitors hallways, transition times, greet families during check-in and check-out, and watch for any unusual activity.
- Camp Support: Help with greeting families, check-in and check out, running of camp errands, and other miscellaneous tasks.
Servant Registration will close on May 1. All who wish to serve during camp must register by May 1. You will be notified of which area we would like you to serve in by the end of May.
All servants must have a completed background check on file with the church. You will be contacted if we need to obtain a new or updated background check. Without the completed background check, you will not be able to serve during camp.