We're here when you need us.
Life can be hard. Sometimes harder than we can handle on our own. Just as Christ lives in every believer, he desires to use trying circumstances to move us toward dependence upon him. Many times, he uses other believers, his church, to be his hands and feet. Our Care & Support ministry is here to come alongside you, offering a Christ-centered perspective.
- Visitation/Prayer: Hospital or homebound visitation and one-on-one prayer
- Encouragement/Counseling: One-on-one encouragement, prayer, listening and support through Scripture
- Marriage Mentors: A Couple to Couple relationship with curriculum that builds and strengthens the foundation for every marriage. (Browse more marriage and pre-marriage resources here.)
- Financial Ministry: Need help with a budget; learn how to steward your finances well
- Fix-It Ministry: Available for Bent Tree Carrollton members who are elderly, struggle with a medical condition, or are facing a financial hardship that hinders them from basic home and/or auto maintenance.
SUPPORT FOR FINANCES
- Financial Peace: Using Dave Ramsey's curriculum, this course will give you practical steps for managing your finances.
- Job Network Group: Support Group for those looking for their next job opportunity. This group provides opportunities for networking, resume building, community and encouragement.
SUPPORT FOR RECOVERY
- Recovery Support Group: Support for those feeling trapped or controlled by hurtful habits
- Men & Sexual Addiction: For men struggling with maintaining sexual integrity
SUPPORT FOR FAMILIES
- Parenting Single: Support group for those facing the challenges of parenting single.
- Special Needs Families Support Group: Parents of special needs children gather for Bible study and prayer. Children and siblings have fun activities while paired with a loving servant.
- Grief Share: Help and encouragement after the death of a loved one, family member, or friend
- Divorce Care: A Christ-centered, biblically-based ministry for those who have experienced separation or divorce.
- DC4K (Divorce Care for Kids): A Christ-centered, biblically-based ministry for children in grades K-5 who have experienced the separation or divorce of their parents. We provide a safe place for children to express their feelings.
- The Big D (Divorce Care for Teens): A one of a kind, unique program specifically designed to encourage and empower teens to recognize the feelings, fears, and emotions that are very common during this difficult time. They will leave transformed and equipped with the God-given tools to live a life full of hope and the promise of a changed tomorrow.
- Postpartum Support Group: Support group for postpartum women who are experiencing feelings of sadness, anxiety, and depression.
- Domestic Abuse: A safe place for survivors to begin healing
SUPPORT FOR HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Made to Crave (Weight & Identity): A women's group examining the lies we believe, the truth of who God is, and the value of being created in his image.
- Cancer Support Group: Cancer patients and survivors supporting one another.
- Alzheimer's Caregivers Support Group: For those caring for loved ones suffering from Alzheimer's or dementia
- Living Grace Group: Support for those living with mental health disorders or difficulties.
- Family Grace Group: A 14-week curriculum-based support group for the families of those living with a mental health difficulty or disorder. This group provides psycho-education, practical tools, and prayer.