We have four funds that you may direct your financial gifts to. They are as follows:
- General Fund (GF) – funds our day to day ministry operations.
- Faith Promise (FP) – funds our missionaries and worldwide outreach.
- Expansion Fund (EXP) – funds current and future expansion efforts.
- Benevolence Fund (BEN) – helps meet emergency needs of our members and regular attenders.
Supporting A Mission Journey?
Bent Tree is regularly sending our members out on short-term mission trips. You may contribute to a participant’s trip by selecting either the Adult or Student Journey links below.
All student trips are currently closed.
Are you maximizing your charitable donation deductions? There are several options available for making year-end gifts to Bent Tree and we certainly appreciate any offering you can give. Please note, our offices will be closed December 25 through January 1, but you can make your gifts in the following ways:
- Mail in your gift: It must be postmarked by December 31 to count for 2014.
Bent Tree Bible Fellowship
4141 International Pkwy
Carrollton, TX 75007
- Online portal (below): Available up to 11:45 pm on December 31
- Offering basket: If you are in town for Sunday’s service on December 28, just drop your gift in the offering basket.
- Appreciated stock: Please check with your broker to see if they can transfer the shares via DTC, then contact Sheila Buckler at firstname.lastname@example.org for specific transfer instructions.
Need help? Email email@example.com.
give, giving, pay, offering, tithe, tithing, faith promise, building fund, benevolence