We have four funds that you may direct your financial gifts to. They are as follows:
- General Fund (GF) – funds our day to day ministry operations.
- Faith Promise (FP) – funds our missionaries and worldwide outreach.
- Expansion Fund (EXP) – funds current and future expansion efforts.
- Benevolence Fund (BEN) – helps meet emergency needs of our members and regular attenders.
Supporting A Mission Journey?
Bent Tree is regularly sending our members out on short-term mission trips. You may contribute to a participant’s trip by selecting either the Adult or Student Journey links below.
All student trips are currently closed.
Need help? Email email@example.com.
Are you maximizing your charitable donation deductions? There are several options available for making year-end gifts to Bent Tree and we certainly appreciate any offering you can give. Please note, our offices will be closed December 25 through January 1, but you can make your gifts in the following ways:
- Mail your gift to 4141 International Pkwy, Carrollton, TX 75007—just remember it must be postmarked by December 31 to count for 2013.
- Use our online portal (above) to make your 2013 gift until 11:45 pm on December 31.
- Drop your gift in the offering basket during any worship service between now and December 29.
give, giving, pay, offering, tithe, tithing, faith promise, building fund, benevolence